EtherFlex® - 6 - 38 GHz All-Outdoor Microwave Point-to-Point Wireless Links
BridgeWave's EtherFlex® family of microwave radio systems has been designed specifically to meet the requirements of service providers, government and private networks operators who require highly-reliable Ethernet connectivity over medium-to-long range distances.
With a base capacity of 100 Mbps full-duplex, EtherFlex provides higher initial capacity than other all-outdoor microwave solutions and is easily upgradeable to full duplex 364 Mbps (ETSI) or 314 Mbps (ANSI) capacity with a single software license key. Compact and lightweight, the all-outdoor design affords rapid fitting on any REMEC style antenna mount. Considerations for radio power further simplify the installation process, with Power over Ethernet and a single CAT5 cable connection to the radio. PoE injectors are included with the radio and are fully weather-sealed for outdoor mounting with hardware for pole or wall mounting.
EtherFlex provides the highest link budget for an all-outdoor solution, yielding greater link availability and/or the longest link distances. Higher radio link budgets translate into smaller antenna sizes, which help to alleviate overall system operating costs.
BridgeWave is the market leader in providing highly reliable, high capacity wireless solutions for next generation 4G networks. The EtherFlex family of products leverages our expertise in designing and bringing to market carrier-class microwave and millimeter wave solutions that have been accepted and used in thousands of installations worldwide.
* Industry leading system gain for high availability and/or longest distance
* 4QAM - 256QAM with Hitless Adaptive Modulation
* Native Ethernet transmission
* Internal 2-port Ethernet switch with QoS and VLAN
* Low-latency for fiber-equivalent performance
Ease of Use:
* Zero-footprint, all-outdoor design
* Web based HTTP GUI
* SNMP v2 and v3 management
* Based on proven design - hundreds of thousands of microwave terminals installed worldwide
* Up to 99.999% carrier-grade availability
* Less hardware to install than other microwave systems
* Power over Ethernet for single cable installations
* No tower climb for upgrades
* Lower dollar per megabit total cost of ownership